We care about your privacy and personal space. The entire process of shopping with us is completely discreet, from placing the order to delivery.
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have and help you with your order, as well as help with getting them replaced under warranty
We carefully curate our selection of products, only carrying high-quality and effective options that have been thoroughly vetted by our team.
Sex toys for couples are designed to enhance the sexual experience for both partners. These toys can be used to add new stimulation, increase intimacy, and bring a new level of excitement to the bedroom.
Couples and their experiments with toys
One popular type of sex toy for couples is the couples vibrator. These toys are designed to be worn during intercourse and provide stimulation to both partners.
Another type of sex toy for couples is the remote control vibrator. These toys can be controlled by a remote or a smartphone app, allowing one partner to control the vibration and intensity of the toy during intercourse.
Couples can also experiment with sex furniture, such as the Liberator Wedge, which can be used to change up positions and angles for a more comfortable and satisfying experience. They can also use BDSM and bondage gear, such as handcuffs and blindfolds, to explore different forms of pleasure and power dynamics in the bedroom.
It's important to communicate with your partner when using sex toys for couples to make sure that both partners are comfortable and that the toy is being used in a way that brings pleasure to both partners. It's also important to clean and maintain the sex toys properly for hygiene and longevity.
Reasons for using couple's toys
Couples can face a variety of sexual problems that can affect their relationship and overall well-being. Some common sexual problems faced by couples include:
- Low libido: One partner may have a lower sexual drive than the other, which can cause a lack of interest in sex and lead to feelings of rejection and dissatisfaction.
- Erectile dysfunction: This refers to the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection suitable for intercourse. It can be caused by physical, psychological, or lifestyle factors.
- Premature ejaculation: This refers to the inability of a man to control the timing of ejaculation, which can lead to dissatisfaction for both partners.
- Painful intercourse: This can be caused by a variety of factors such as vaginal dryness, medical conditions, or past trauma.
- Difficulty reaching orgasm: This can be caused by a variety of factors such as stress, anxiety, or lack of sexual knowledge.
- Inability to relax: Some people may have trouble relaxing during sexual activity, which can affect sexual response.
- Infertility: This can be caused by a variety of factors such as medical conditions, lifestyle choices, or age.
- Sexual dissatisfaction: This can be caused by a lack of communication and understanding of each other's needs and desires.
It's important for couples to communicate openly and honestly about any sexual problems they may be experiencing. Seeking help from a therapist or healthcare professional can also be beneficial. It's important to remember that sexual problems are common and can be overcome. With the right support and resources, couples can improve their sexual relationship and overall well-being.
Q. What can we do to improve our sex life?
A. Communicate openly and honestly about your sexual needs and desires with your partner. Experiment with different positions, locations, and fantasies. Try new things, such as sex toys or role-playing. Set aside dedicated time for intimacy and make it a priority. Seek help from a therapist or healthcare professional if needed.
Q. How can we increase our sexual desire?
A. You can follow the following steps to increase your sexual desire, also known as libido:
- Identify and address any underlying issues such as stress, relationship problems, or medical conditions.
- Incorporate regular exercise and healthy habits into your daily routine.
- Take time to relax and reduce stress through activities like yoga or meditation.
- Communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your desires.
Q. How can we overcome erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation?
A. It is important to identify and address any underlying physical or psychological causes. Thereafter, try to incorporate regular exercise and healthy habits into your daily routine. For PE, try different techniques to control ejaculation such as the "squeeze" technique. If nothing works, consider seeking help from a healthcare professional, therapist or sex therapist.
Q. How can we address issues of painful intercourse or difficulty reaching orgasm?
A. Identifying and addressing any underlying physical or psychological causes is an important step in addressing sexual discomfort. This may include addressing any medical conditions, such as vaginismus or vulvodynia, or addressing any psychological issues, such as anxiety or trauma. Additionally, it is important to communicate openly and honestly with your partner about your needs, as this can help to ensure that both partners feel comfortable and satisfied during sexual activity. Using lubricant during intercourse can also be helpful in reducing friction and discomfort, and seeking help from a healthcare professional, therapist, or sex therapist can also be beneficial in addressing any underlying issues. Remember that it's always important to have an open and honest conversation with your partner and healthcare professional to find the best solution for you.
Q. How can we improve communication about our sexual needs and desires?
A. There are several ways to improve communication about sexual needs and desires:
- Be open and honest: Share your thoughts and feelings with your partner in a non-judgmental and non-confrontational way.
- Use "I" statements: Instead of saying "you never do this" or "you always do that", use "I" statements to express how you feel, such as "I feel neglected when we don't have sex" or "I feel uncomfortable when we do this".
- Listen actively: Pay attention to your partner's needs and desires, and be willing to compromise and try new things.
- Be specific: Be clear about what you want and don't want, and what you're comfortable with and not comfortable with.
- Be respectful: Remember that your partner's desires and boundaries are just as valid as your own, and always treat them with respect.
- Be willing to learn and grow: Be open to new experiences and be willing to learn and grow together.
Q. How can we balance the sexual needs of both partners?
A. One way to achieve this balance is through open and honest communication. Share your thoughts and feelings with your partner in a non-judgmental and non-confrontational way. Listen actively to your partner's needs and desires, and be willing to compromise and try new things. It's also important to be specific about what you want and don't want, and what you're comfortable with and not comfortable with. Respect and consider each other's boundaries and desires. A good way to balance sexual needs is to set a time to talk openly and honestly about it, maybe on a regular basis and schedule.
Q. How can we overcome the impact of stress and anxiety on our sex life?
A. Stress and anxiety can have a significant impact on our sex life, but there are ways to overcome it. One of the most important things is to identify the source of stress and anxiety and work to address it. This may involve making lifestyle changes, such as practicing self-care and stress management techniques, or seeking professional help for any underlying mental health issues. Another way to overcome the impact of stress and anxiety on our sex life is to communicate openly and honestly with our partner. Expressing our thoughts and feelings can help to alleviate any pent-up emotions and reduce the stress and anxiety that may be impacting our sexual relationship.